Your donation to Cooke County United Way stays here in our community.
Make a difference right here in your community!
Please give, we make it simple!
Here’s how -
• Make an individual or family gift
• One time gift donation (mail in or call for pick up)
• Pledges can be billed quarterly ($50 minimum)
• Make a one time gift, bill me donation ($50 minimum) or participate in a
payroll deduction program.
• It’s so easy through a payroll deduction!
• Consider giving your fair share (one hour’s pay per month).
• Ask your employer for the opportunity.
• If you work outside Cooke County,
ask to designate to Cooke County United Way
• If you are employed by the State of Texas or the US Government.
Our Charity CFC # 28826, Our Charity SECC # 291000
Join the Chisholm Trail Club!
Be recognized at the Kick-Off Luncheon for your generous pledge. Membership is available at the following levels:
Trailblazer - $5,000 and up
Scout - $2,000 - $4,999
Wagon Master - $1,000 to $1,999
Wagon Driver - $500 to $999
By giving to the United Way, you combine the strength of our agencies
to find the best answers to life's toughest problems.